We were very sorry to cancel our November BINGO Event.
Since there were several cases of Covid and concerns about spreading it further with this event, we believed it was prudent to cancel for the safety of the Bretton Woods community.
DECEMBER 9th, 6-10 PM: – By now, you have submitted your checks and table arrangements for our festive Annual Holiday Dinner Dance. Get ready for a wonderful night of music, food & friends!
*If you are available to help with decorating, please contact Pat S. (631) 662-3684 or Geri C. (631) 235-9081. We appreciate your help!
The Holiday Dinner Dance will be our last event of 2023. We will be back in March 2024. Be sure to read the Bretton News for information on upcoming events in the new year!
If anyone has suggestions for events or entertainers for next year, please share with us! We also welcome volunteers to help the committee with various events! 😊
Important 39 Club Information:
1) Because of the great response to our socials this year, IF you are unable to attend an event you signed up for, please be considerate and let a Committee member know. Others may be on a waiting list!
CALL: Pat S (631) 662-3684 or Geri C ( 631) 235-9081
2) Due to the large membership this year, we will have table arrangements for each in-house social function. If you don’t already have a table, no worries… we will add you to one!
3) Please note the specific dates to sign up for a table for each in-house event. PLEASE make sure you speak with the people you are signing up, before you bring your table arrangements to the Clubhouse! Remember, due to Fire Dept. regulations, the Rainbow Room seating capacity is limited.
4) Since we have limited seating capacity, for 2024 we have decided to have our existing members sign up first. We will create a “waiting list” for new members. Hopefuly, we can accommodate all!
5) Please submit your checks for 2024 Membership beginning December 31st through January 15th, 2024 ONLY. Snowbirds should give their checks to a friend to submit on time! Please make checks out to Bretton Woods Thirty-Nine Club in the amount of $30.and place in the “Common Charges” mailbox.
**GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE 39 CLUB
1. YOU MUST RESIDE IN BRETTON WOODS.
2. IF MARRIED OR LIVING WITH SOMEONE & ONLY ONE IS A
MEMBER, THE NON-MEMBER CANNOT ATTEND ANY CLUB FUNCTIONS.
(BOTH MUST BE MEMBERS!)
3. A CLUB MEMBER LIVING ALONE MAY INVITE ONE GUEST ONLY
(THE GUEST CANNOT RESIDE IN BRETTON WOODS)
4. THE COST FOR A GUEST IS $5 FOR EACH SOCIAL EVENT, OTHER THAN WHEN WE HAVE A BANQUET OR AN OUTSIDE EVENT. IN THAT CASE, THE GUEST COST WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE COST OF THE EVENT.
THE 39 CLUB COMMITTEE:
JOANNA & PETE D., BARBARA & JOHN R., GERI & RICK C., PAT S.,
LESLIE & BRUCE M., PATTI O., FRED S, TERRY I., GERI K.