CONDO VIII NEWSLETTER February 2019
All Condo 8 residents should be pleased to know our roofing project is complete. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
1. In the event of a snowfall, when the snow has stopped, the plows will make a pass through the parking plazas.
2. There will be a blast call sent to all residents to move your cars from the parking plaza to the street. It is your responsibility to shovel out your car or make arrangements for someone to shovel out your car and move it to the street so the plows can return and clean the lot.
3. Once the lots are plowed completely, you can move your cars back into the parking plaza.
4. The sidewalks will not be shoveled until the snow has stopped. Our new snow removal (and landscaping) company is AMC.
5. Remove your doormat prior to snowfall so it doesn’t get caught in the snowblower.
SNOW SHOVELER LIST – (Call for prices)
Dylan: 631-559-7243 / 631-459-7925
Tim B.: 631-786-2707
(If you would like to be added to the list of Brettonwoods Snow Shovelers, contact Gina at the front desk.)
Rear-in parking will be permitted during snowy conditions. Park within the lines—one space per vehicle. If you will not be moving your car for seven consecutive days, put it in the Condo 8 long-term parking lot by the mailboxes in PP17A to free up spaces for other residents. Call 852-COPS regarding vehicles parked in handicap spaces without displaying the appropriate permit. Parking spaces are not assigned spots.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
Call 911—not the gatehouse, clubhouse, board members, or neighbors.
Lint accumulation in the dryer vent is a fire hazard so submit a work order to schedule a free annual dryer vent cleaning.
DO NOT BLOCK DUMPSTERS, OR LEAN ITEMS AGAINST DUMPSTERS OR PLACE ITEMS IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT PREVENTS THE GARBAGE TRUCK FROM ACCESSING DUMPSTERS. Anything that does NOT fit or belong inside the dumpster (e.g.: paint cans, furniture, drywall, doors, toilets, mattresses, etc.) must be placed OFF TO THE SIDE of the dumpster. On Monday and Friday mornings, HOA Maintenance picks up the items prohibited in dumpsters. Residents doing their own home demolition/renovation should call Maintenance to arrange a special pick-up.
BASEMENT STORAGE AND ACCESS
For access to the basement, you must make an appointment. Send an email to email@example.com or submit a work order with the requested date and time. Belongings must be clearly labeled with your name and unit number: there are still some items not properly identifiable so make an appointment to get into the basement to check on your belongings before they are discarded. No paint cans, tires, or other flammable objects can be stored in the basement.