Condo IV – December 2020
With the possibility of bad weather here are some winter safety reminders:
• Upper Lamont residents: Please remember it is your responsibility to remove snow from your balcony in a timely fashion.
• Remove your doormats! Please take away your doormat or any newspapers. This will prevent damage to the snow blowers.
• If you will be away for an extended period, long term parking is in plaza 41 on the sump side at the street end.
• Since we allow parking on the street, please remember to move your car when snow is expected. Once the streets are clear, you can move your cars back onto the street.
• Keep ice melt or a small container of sand near your front door to use as needed.
• Our landscapers will shovel the walkways when the snow reaches 2 inches or more. They will also apply ice melt to the walkways and steps as needed. They will not dig your cars out. There is a list of people who will assist you and shovel your car out.
• Many of us don’t really care for the cold weather however, we can all look at the positive side and realize “winter” brings families closer, good food, and warmth. It’s a time for big fluffy blankets, trying new recipes, warm drinks, reading good books, catching up on TV programs, and may even spark a creative spirit, whether painting, knitting, or woodworking.
Use the sunny days to your advantage by keeping drapes open during the day to let the sun in.
CONDO IV DECEMBER 2020 (CONTINUED)
Reminder: Do not let your pets outside on your patio for a long period of time and they should never be left alone unless you are there. Remember if you are cold, so are they. Also, always pick up the “poop” and dispose of it in the dumpster (not on the side of it or on the ground).
Also, it’s a good idea to check on your neighbors who are not able to get out as much on the colder days. Sometimes just a “hello” or a smile brings happiness to others.
Holidays and Observances:
December 7th – Monday – Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day- commemorates the attack on Pearl Harbor during World War II.
December 10 –Thursday – Begins at sunset and ends December 18th– Happy Hanukkah to all!
December 21st – Monday – 1st Day of winter – Stay warm!
December 25th -Friday – Christmas Day – A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to all!
December 26th – Saturday- Kwanzaa begins and then ends January 1st.
December 31st – Thursday – New Year’s Eve – Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year 2021!
A very warm welcome to our new neighbor:
Lisa Figliozzi @ 377 Clubhouse Ct. We hope you enjoy your stay at Bretton Woods and take advantage of all the amenities.
We’d like to wish everyone a very happy healthy holiday season! We hope your holidays will be enjoyable filled with happiness and warmth, shared with family, loved ones, and friends.