Condo IV – December 2021
CONDO IV – DECEMBER 2021
With the possibility of bad weather here are some winter safety reminders:
• Upper Lamont residents: Please remember it is your responsibility to remove snow from your balcony in a timely fashion.
• Remove your doormats! Please take away your doormat or any newspapers. This will prevent damage to the snow blowers.
• If you will be away for an extended period, long-term parking is in plaza 41 on the sump side at the street end.
• Since we allow parking on the street, please remember to move your car when snow is expected. Once the streets are clear, you can move your cars back onto the street.
• Keep ice melt or a small container of sand near your front door to use as needed.
• Also, remember snow is not shoveled until it reaches 2 inches or more.
• Please be on the lookout for “black ice” and proceed with caution.
• Check on a neighbor who may be unable to get out in the cold weather.
Do not let your pets outside on your patio for a long period of time and they should never be left alone outside unless you are with them. Remember if you are cold, so are they!
Please DO NOT leave heavy items in front of the dumpsters. Please put it next to the dumpster on the side.
CONDO IV DECEMBER 2021 (CONTINUED)
During the winter months, the clubhouse has many inviting activities and amenities. We have the indoor pool, gym, bowling alley, fully stocked library, pool tables, card rooms, various clubs you can join, and the restaurant. Please take advantage of them.
Holidays and Observances:
December 7th – Tuesday– Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day- commemorates the attack on Pearl Harbor during World War II.
December 21st –Tuesday – 1st Day of winter – Stay warm! Dress in layers!
December 25th – Saturday – Christmas Day – A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to all!
December 26th – Sunday – Kwanza -Africa American culture celebration held from 12-26 to 1-1-2022.
December 31st – Friday – New Year’s Eve – Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year 2022!
A very warm welcome to our new neighbors, Jenna and Damien Ramrattan, and their son, Henry, at 354 Clubhouse Ct. We hope you enjoy your stay at Bretton Woods and take advantage of all the amenities.
We’d like to wish everyone a very happy healthy holiday season! We hope your holidays will be enjoyable filled with happiness and warmth and shared with family, loved ones, and friends