CONDO IV – December 2019
There will be no open condo IV meetings for the month of December. Work orders will be handled as usual.
With the possibility of bad weather here are some winter safety reminders:
• Upper Lamont residents: Please remember it is your responsibility to remove snow from your balcony in a timely fashion.
• Remove your doormats! Please take away your doormat or any newspapers. This will prevent damage to the snow blowers.
• If you will be away for an extended period, long term parking is in plaza 41 on the sump side at the street end.
• Since we allow parking on the street, please remember to move your car when snow is expected. Once the streets are clear, you can move your cars back onto the street.
• Keep ice melt or a small container of sand near your front door to use as needed.
• Also, remember snow is not shoveled until it reaches 2 inches or more.
• Please be on the lookout for “black ice” and proceed with caution.
• Check on a neighbor who may be unable to get out in the cold weather.
CONDO IV DECEMBER 2019 (CONTINUED)
During the winter months, the clubhouse has many inviting activities and amenities. We have the indoor pool, gym, bowling alley, fully stocked library, pool tables, card rooms various clubs you can join and the restaurant. Please take advantage of them.
Holidays and Observances:
December 7th – Saturday– Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day- commemorates the attack on Pearl Harbor during World War II.
December 22nd – Sunday – Hanukkah begins at sunset – A very Happy Hanukkah to all!
December 22nd –Sunday – 1st Day of winter – Stay warm! Dress in layers!
December 25th – Wednesday – Christmas Day – A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to all!
December 31st – Tuesday – New Year’s Eve – Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year 2020!
A very warm welcome to our new neighbors, Jeanette Leverich and her son, Corey. Please enjoy all the indoor and outdoor amenities that are offered here at Bretton Woods.
We’d like to wish everyone a very happy healthy holiday season! We hope your holidays will be enjoyable filled with happiness and warmth and shared with family, loved ones and friends.