CONDO IV December 2017
There will be no open condo IV meetings for the month of December. Work orders will be handled as usual.
With the possibility of bad weather here are some winter safety reminders:
• Upper Lamont residents: Please remember it is your responsibility to remove snow from your balcony in a timely fashion.
• Remove your doormats! Please take away your doormat or any newspapers. This will prevent damage to the snow blowers.
• If you will be away for an extended period, long-term parking is in plaza 41 on the sump side at the street end.
• Since we allow parking on the street, please remember to move your car when snow is expected. Once the streets are clear, you can move your cars back onto the street.
• Keep ice melt or a small container of sand near your front door to use as needed.
• Also, remember snow is not shoveled until it reaches 2 inches or more.
With the Holiday Season upon us and you are expecting family or guests, please be sure to call ahead and let the gate personnel know you are expecting visitors. This will eliminate long lines at the gate.
Avoid a potential fire hazard by submitting a work order to have the vent cleaned. The build-up of lint can be very dangerous.
CONDO IV DECEMBER 2017 (CONTINUED)
A Very Warm Welcome to our new Condo IV residents!
66 Birchwood Road – Jack Monahan!
76 Birchwood Road –Keith Bradley & Veronica French!
369 Clubhouse Ct – Alyssa Larsen!
We hope you take advantage and enjoy the many amenities that Bretton Woods has to offer.
Holidays and Observances:
December 7th – Thursday – Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day- commemorates the attack on Pearl Harbor during World War II.
December 13th – Wednesday – 1st Day of Hanukkah or the Festival of Lights. – Happy Hanukkah to all!
December 21st – Thursday – 1st Day of winter – Stay warm! Dress in layers!
December 25th – Monday – Christmas Day – A very Merry and blessed Christmas to all!
December 31st – Sunday – New Year’s Eve – Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year 2018!
We’d like to wish everyone a very happy healthy holiday season! We hope your holidays will be enjoyable filled with happiness and warmth and shared with family, loved ones, and friends.
“No matter what language you speak, A kind and smiling
“THANK YOU” Always speaks to everyone’s hearts!”