Contact: Allene Goldberg
Bretton Woods 55+ Club
October is usually a beautiful month; it’s sunny and breezy.
We have enjoyed some good programs for the past few months.
Our programs for October are:
• October 1st – Program Planning meeting 10 am. Discussion Group.
• October 8th – Gail Seemer for an update on Medicare.
• October 15th – Quiz and flu shots will be given. Bring your insurance/Medicare cards.
• October 22nd – Bob Silvering music.
• October 29th – In-house luncheon.
• October 31st – Happy Halloween.
The committee wants to plan our programs. We appreciate suggestions for our discussion groups. There are many current events so we would like to hear your opinions and views.
As always we send our prayers and get well wishes to our members who are ill or recovering from surgery. My husband, Steve is now in the Medford Alzheimer’s unit. He is receiving good care. It has been a very long journey.
Peace, Pat B.